Audience Systems provide the best service available in all aspects of their dealings with clients. We have used them before and had a first class experience. Sales staff are very helpful; they listen to the needs of the client and propose appropriate solutions. The Project Manager is outstanding. He is very aware of the detailed design requirements of the seating systems and also what the client needs to do in order to prepare the site for installation. Excellent experience - I would recommend Audience Systems to others seeking installations of this type.
Peter Woods (Vice Principal) Holy Cross College, Bury
“Overall a very good service and well managed. Worked perfectly to programme and no hiccups. A very competent team.”
Paul Mc Namee, Project Manager, O’Hare & McGovern (Re North West Regional Sports Campus)
Your Project Manager
Once we receive your order, we call a formal review meeting to hand over from your contact in the sales team to our specialists in project management, installation and manufacturing.
At this point, your dedicated project manager will be in touch, and will remain as your single point of contact until the installation is completed.
The Project Manager will:
- Ensure a thorough site survey and all relevant risk assessments have been carried out
- Meet regularly with other departments at Audience Systems to keep everything on track until the installation is completed
- Give you opportunities to discuss, review and approve progress at every stage of the project
- Co-ordinate with you and other trades to ensure a trouble-free installation
- Work with you and colleagues in the company to ensure any changes are accommodated and concerns dealt with to your satisfaction
- Facilitate a smooth handover and training at project completion
Reassurance For You
Although Audience Systems does not have external certification for our Quality Management System, we do have a robust quality management system in place. The system is similar to ISO 9001, but more agile and adapted to the needs of our business.
Staff training is comprehensively instigated, monitored and reviewed by our HR department in line with changing regulations and market requirements. See our installation page for more details on our installers' qualifications.
Customer support after installation handover is provided by our dedicated service and maintenance department. They will provide any parts or maintenance required, deal with any warranty issues and also provide annual inspections and servicing of the seating.