A little bit about us
Who We Are
With manufacturing facilities and headquarters in Wiltshire, UK, we're the leading UK designer, manufacturer and installer of retractable and auditorium seating. We also export all over the world.
We are known throughout the industry for our high quality products and outstanding delivery. We love what we do, and we have vast experience managing projects of all sizes, from a few rows of seating to a major international arenas. We put a strong emphasis on ensuring that our products conform to all relevant standards, and that they are safely maintained throughout their lifetime.
We are proud to manufacture in the UK, and we take our impact on the local environment and community seriously, working closely with local schools and raising money for local charities. You can find out what we do to reduce our carbon footprint on our environment page.
Who Our Customers Are
Our customers include major international arenas, village halls, theatres, places of worship, schools, armed forces, universities, sports halls... in fact anywhere where people gather, worldwide. Visit our case studies page to see a cross-section of our work.
How We Do Business
We are committed to:
- Designing a bespoke solution for each customer, balancing seating capacity, sightlines, functionality, ease of operation, level of finish and of course price to create optimum solutions
- Designing and manufacturing products which offer durability and long lifetime value to our customers, and meet stringent British and international standards. For instance, all our most popular chair models meet the strength standard BS EN 12727:2000 Level 4 as stipulated in the UK government's school design guidelines.
- Offering customers an expert, dedicated project manager as a single point of contact throughout the installation process
- Ensuring that we offer outstanding customer service and professionalism on site. All our site staff complete NVQ L2 Diploma Mechanical Manufacturing for Public Seating Installers, as required by the UK CSCS scheme.
- Offering customers professional support for the lifetime of their seating through our dedicated After Sales department
Get in Touch
We’re proud to be a UK manufacturer, and we're always keen to welcome clients to our show room and give you a tour of our factory. Alternatively we can visit you at your venue to prepare a detailed specification, quote and drawings - or just give you a quick budget price.
Contact us here to find out more!