Location: Westbury, WiltshireClosing Date: 29 November 2019
To undertake production activities as required to meet the needs of your internal and external customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE:
• Undertake production activities as required by the demands of the business ensuring that products are accurately manufactured in an effective and timely manner
• Seek to continuously improve the production processes to extend efficiency, quality and meet the changing needs of the business • Sustain a high standard of housekeeping/maintenance to ensure efficiency
• Undertake site installation activities for product training purposes
• Adhere to quality procedures to ensure consistency and high quality manufacturing processes
• Adhere to Health and Safety practices as determined by the needs of the business and legislation
• Personal training and development to ensure personal and business success
The exactness of this job description may vary according to changing departmental and operational needs and you may from time to time be required to undertake such other duties as management may reasonably require.
• MIG Welding qualification/ experience
• Mechanical aptitude
• Enthusiastic, ‘’can do’’ attitude
• Good numeric/literacy skills, attention to detail
• Able to work on own initiative
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player, flexible approach
• Able to work to deadlines
• Manual handling In order to ensure you are able to meet these requirements, training will be given in line with business objectives.
Hours: 39 over 4 days, Monday – Wednesday 7am – 5.30pm, Thursday 7am – 4.30pm with unpaid 30 minute lunch break. Possible overtime on Fridays.
Additional skills payment per hour if codedBack To Jobs
To apply for this job, fill out the form below and then upload your Covering Letter and CV. Please make sure all details are correct and the uploads are complete before sending your application.