Trainee Site Service Technician
Location: London basedClosing Date: 10 February 2019
We are looking for a Trainee Site Service Technician to be based in our rental flat in London, near Gravesend.
This is a full time role, 39 hours per week, with some weekend working, and daily travel.
To undertake installation and service activities as required to meet the needs of your internal and external customers.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake installation and service activities as required by the demands of the business to ensure customer needs are satisfied in terms of quality and deadlines and ASL needs are fully met in terms of cost.
- Review of work progress against set targets and provide regular progress reports and information to the Site Services Manager, Site Services Supervisor or Project Manager as appropriate.
- Organise and check site file information, tools, personal protective equipment, safety equipment and fixings as necessary to ensure smooth working processes.
- Adhere to Health and Safety standards/ procedures as determined by the needs of the business, legislation and as required on client sites.
- Give feedback on service and installation procedures to your supervisor/ manager and contribute to continuous improvement of working practices.
- Assist with coaching of employees new to the task/process to ensue swift understanding and attainment of necessary skills.
- Production activities as required by the needs of the business when required. Personal training and development to ensure personal and business success.
- Can do approach
- Eager to learn
- Happy to live in our rental flat in London (Monday - Thursday)
- Previous experience within a similar, customer facing role is advantageous
- Practical experience within Mechanical Engineering/Technical background is advantageous
- Qualification in electrical installation advantageous/ mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- team player and able to develop excellent working relationships and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Valid driving license essential, forklift truck licence advantageous
- Willing to travel and work away for long periods (and weekends as required)
- IT literacy
- Good administration skills
- Holder of CSCS card advantageous
Back To Jobs
To apply for this job, fill out the form below and then upload your Covering Letter and CV. Please make sure all details are correct and the uploads are complete before sending your application.