Research and Development Engineer
Location: WestburyClosing Date: 03 January 2019
We are looking for a Research and Development Engineer to join our Engineering team in Westbury.
To satisfy internal and external customers in terms of quality and supply though the design of projects from conception through to handover to installation.
- Review and re-design existing ASL product specifications as required by the needs of the business to ensure product and business development in conjunction with cost reduction.
- Compile detail drawings, component lists as required by the needs of the engineering schedule in a timely manner and to a high quality standard.
- Compile site layout drawings and site assembly instructions as required by the needs of projects.
- Liaise with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacture of the product.
- Personal training and development to ensure personal and business success.
To apply for this job, fill out the form below and then upload your Covering Letter and CV. Please make sure all details are correct and the uploads are complete before sending your application.