Servicing, Maintenance & PARTS
Why it’s a good idea
All our seating and platforms are designed and built to a high specification for long life and low maintenance, which give our systems excellent lifetime value. However, no matter how robust your system, damage from misuse or vandalism can still present a real danger - which can easily go unnoticed.
If you are in the UK, your retractable seating system is covered by the Provision and Use of Working Equipment (PUWER) regulations. These state that any equipment operated in any work place should be kept in efficient working order, and regularly inspected by a competent person with records kept of these inspections.
Don’t worry - we can help
Our team of skilled service engineers can help keep your system in good working order. The thorough inspection will:
- Eliminate any potentially dangerous damage, which isn’t always obvious on a quick visual inspection
- Reassure you that you have done everything possible to ensure the safety of your staff and audience
- Fulfil your legal obligations under PUWER regulations
- Help you to obtain relevant insurance using your certificate of inspection
- Prolong life expectancy of the system
You can also order genuine parts from us for your seats, no matter how bespoke. In most cases, we can help with parts for other manufacturers' chairs too.
Our team of engineers are experienced and conversant with the latest regulations. They are able to guide you through your annual service and safety inspection effortlessly. We offer a comprehensive service package for both our own and other manufacturers’ seating systems, which includes:
- A full yearly inspection and service
- Certificate of inspection (providing all safety-critical work is carried out)
- Replacement of small parts
- Expert advice on maintenance
- Reminder when your service is due
- Emergency call-out
- The option to fix your price for 3 or 5 years
Book it now
To book your service now, or just to make a servicing enquiry, use the form here.
Return it to our after sales department on email@example.com
You can always call us for a quote on +44 (0)1373 865050 or to find out a bit more about what's on offer, download our After Sales brochure here.